It’s been a few weeks since the last post in this series. I’ve spent some time making an interface in React. It’s simple, but also a decent demo. Here’s the demo.
I was getting lost one some web page and read about PHP code obfuscators. There are a couple out there that are pretty expensive… so instead of taking care of immediate responsibilities, I wrote one.
Here’s the URL: http://riceball.com/misc/php-obfuscator/
I was being blocked by the Microsoft email servers, and their help pages were so convoluted that I had trouble finding out what the real problem was.
After writing two sitemap generators for two different old sites, I whipped this together – a sitemap generator that mashes together a bunch of sitemap generators.