In mid 2017, the Google search console showed that a few pages I help manage were falling out of the search engine’s index. I figured it was just a little course correction, and ignored it. A few months later, it got scary.
These are the posts related to this project:
- Moving declutter69.com to my own server
- Fixing riceball.com a Static Archive of a Drupal Site to Redirect Old URLs with Mod Rewrite
- LA Indymedia’s Google Index… is sucking
- Archiving Another Drupal Site and Redirecting URLs
- Legacy Website Sitemap Generator
- Redirect Reducer SEO Tool