Testing the central function of Hamurabi, the game logic that carries out the plan for next year, and adds some random catastrophes, was coded up. This had me a bit confused.
Adding some statistical tools to enable testing of a game turn that uses random values.
The saga continues. I haven’t finished it yet, but put all the code into functions, and started testing each.
I started to play around with it a while back, but just dropped it. Syncing with Geth was just not working for me. Eventually, I got onto Parity, a different Ethereum-compatible node written in Rust. It was able to sync, and pretty quickly (less than a week), and I’m poking around in there.
Continue reading Playing with Ethereum